歌詞介紹2

本被文章 0 次, 共有回覆 13  

06. You Look as Though You’ve Seen a Ghost-鬼魅
歌曲介紹
I don’t wanna what?
I don’t wanna die, that’s what..
這首對話式的歌曲,寫出人心裡的無耐和無助。
歌詞
She said “You look as though you’ve seen a ghost” / I said “I think I have, almost” / Looked in the river, and what did I see? / Shades of things that used to be / Comin’ down on me / And I don’t wanna…/ She said “We’re all dying here, we’re just doing it at different speeds my dear” She said “we’re all dying here /We’re just doing it at different speeds my dear” / We’re checking out of here / And I don’t wanna…

07. Be Alright-終將無恙
歌曲介紹
Life is short, and it’s hard to be passionate enough to live each day to the fullest. This is a love song. It’s a song about hope, too.
“如果我只剩下三天,一天與你相聚就已足夠,坐在客廳和你一起靜靜聽著雨聲……”人生短暫,很難每天都充滿熱情的過日子,歌詞非常有趣的呈現出兩種意境,是一首情歌,也是關於希望
歌詞
Live each day as if it were your last one, I’ve heard people say / And I agree with the sentiment, but how the hell do you keep up the intensity day after day? / Sometimes I feel inspired / Sometimes I just feel tired / Work to do and bills to pay, and sometimes time just slips away / Everything’s gonna be alright / Everything’s gonna be alright / Everything’s gonna be alright / If I knew I only had three days left, I’d lay them out like beads in the sun / And I would trade away two, if it meant that I could be with you for one / One would be enough for me, knowing that you felt the same / Hanging out with you at home / No one talking, just the sound of the rain falling / Everything’s gonna be alright / Everything’s gonna be alright / Everything’s gonna be alright

08. Oh, My Darling Boy-摯愛吾兒
歌曲介紹
A folk song in the Canadian East Coast tradition about a fisherman’s son. We all follow in our parents’ footsteps, no matter how much we may try to avoid it.
這首民謠是關於加拿大東岸一位漁夫的兒子。即使我們盡量避免像自己的父母,卻不免步上自己父母親的腳步。

歌詞
O’er the frigid waters of the North Atlantic and down around Africa’s horn / Your father was a seafaring man in the days long before you were born / His mariner’s eyes looked deep into yours / How he hated to leave you so / But your father was bound for the Arctic ice / With many a long mile to go / Oh, my boy / Oh, my darling boy / Your mother held you in her arms in her place by the kitchen door / Her husband was a seafaring man / Gone off to the sea once more When God turns his back, the sea laughs at men’s prayers and those widow walk vigils at home / Your father did never return, now he rests so many dark fathoms below / Oh, my boy Oh, my darling boy / Now you’ve grown to be nearly a man and you’re down at the docks more and more / I suspect you’ll soon sail as a cabin boy / As your father once did long before / And your mother won’t have you to kiss any more / As she waits by the kitchen door / The light of her candle / The first streaks of gray / And the waves crashing into the shore / Oh, my boy / Oh, my darling boy

09. Paradise-天堂
歌曲介紹
Alone in the Philippines. Drunk all the time. Falling down.
Makes me very happy to think this is a song about dreams that have come true.
Mister Green 獨留菲律賓旅行,自由自在的喝酒,心情無比輕鬆因而寫下這首關於夢想終將實現的歌。
歌詞
Curtains blowin’ in the wind, and with you lately on my mind / I mix another rum and Coke to help me pass the time / Here in paradise / And this bed is the place where you should be lying Right here by my side / Wouldn’t it be nice to live our lives out here in the blue sky, sand and sea? / Ditch our jobs and the city lights / Set ourselves free / Count the stars at night / My sleep comes easy, knowing that you love me / And if I close my eyes / If I close my eyes / If I close my eyes / I can draw you nearer / Rooster crowing at five o’clock / As the sun climbs over the mountain top / I think of you and I can’t stop from wishing you were here / The wash of waves upon the shore / Awash in rum I miss you more with every Tanduay I pour, and I’m falling down again / Here in paradise / The breeze in the palms gets them swaying and sighing / And if I close my eyes / If I close my eyes / If I close my eyes / I can almost feel you

10. It’s a Sin to Want Too Much-祈望無罪
歌曲介紹
A folk song about people who don’t exist, but exist everywhere. A woman trapped in a bad relationship stays because of her misplaced religious convictions. Happens every day…
這首民謠是Mister Green用虛擬的人物來描寫每天都在發生的真實故事。
一位在不愉快的婚姻當中的女子,受到宗教信仰的約束……“聽著半夜三點駛過的火車,搖晃著牆,她看著身旁熟睡的他,而她的人生也如同在睡時閉眼間轉瞬而去的火車。”
歌詞
Her cell phone sings a sad, sad song / With the battery running down it cries, “I’m dying” / Even when there’s no one to hear / “How did she ever get to here?” she wonders / As his headlights split the gloom under a sliver moon / The windowpanes are open and the night comes rushing in / “Where you been?” she never asks him / ‘Cause she’s afraid that it’s a sin / She’s afraid that it’s a sin to know too much / Is it ever wise to trust? / Later on, the bed burns red behind their heads / Her aura wraps around them like a blanket, like a fire / As her restless dreams conspire to rob her of the day / She pushes them away / And again that song comes crying up the stairs, like a plea from the dying / “Go, go on”, she says / “You won’t be missed much when you’re gone, not for all my cryin’” / “Go, go on” she says / “You won’t be missed much when you’re gone, not for all your lyin’” / She pulls the bedclothes closer ‘round her to keep the chill away / It’s getting harder every day carrying the weight of words she’ll never say / And this must be the downside of her life, she thinks to herself, and wonders / Did she sleep through half the ride? / Did she keep the things that mattered inside? “Go, go on,” she says / “You won’t be missed much when you’re gone, not for all my cryin’” / “Go, go on,” she says / “You won’t be missed much when you’re gone, not for all your lyin’” / And when that 3 a.m. southbound passes, rattling the walls / She hears him breathing there beside her / She sees his chest rise and fall / And that train’s just like her lifetime passing her by, in the blink of a sleepless eye

11. Angels (Taiwan version) -天使(臺灣版)
歌曲介紹
About coming full circle. Seven years in my adopted home country. Taiwan is as much my home now as Canada is.
1999在各地旅行的Mister Green寫下這首歌,感謝所有在旅途中幫助他的人,
定居台灣七年,這裡是他的家,特地將歌詞改成“臺灣,這首歌給妳,美麗與自由”在每次演唱中也都深深感謝台灣這片土地和友善的人們。
歌詞
Sitting by the highway side / I’m trying to flag a ride / When the trucks blow by, they drive the dirt into my skin / I’m baked by sun, I’m blown by wind / Another day begins / Another day on the road begins / I’ve got no worries, I’ve got no cares / I’ve got my thumb stuck in the air / I’ve got my thumb stuck in the air / It smells of pine, I’m feeling fine / I’m moving on down the line I’m moving on down the line / There are angels all around us / And I meet them every day as they speed me on my way / This land is beautiful / I swear sometimes it almost hurts my eyes It never fails to blow my mind / Makes me wonder what I’ll find when I round that next bend in the road, my faithful friend / There are angels all around us / And I meet them every day as they speed me on my way / A rolling stone don’t gather moss / Rock and roll will never die Hey hey, my my / The night sky is full of stars / Bend guitar strings like prison bars so I can fly away / There are angels all around us / And I meet them every day as they speed me on my way / I’m just a traveler now / Far from my homeland, in a place I love so well /臺灣,這首歌給妳,美麗與自由 / There are angels all around us / And I meet them every day as they speed me on my way / There are angels watching over us

逛上一篇:
作者: golden
  (2008-09-08 01:05)
推薦文章: 將本文章推薦到【百度收藏】 將本文章推薦到【YouPush】 將本文章推薦到【udn共享書籤】 將本文章推薦到【Fiigo】書籤

本文章共有回覆 13 篇,分 1 頁
 聲明:以上內容不代表本站立場,且內容由網友發表提供,若有爭議或違法由發表者承擔,本站將不負責連帶責任,謝謝。

IPoBar  愛PK  愛遊戲  愛online
新手教學 客服中心 站務公告 交換連結 合作提案 關於我們

版權所有©ipobar Ltd., All Rights Reserved.
論壇內會員言論僅代表個人觀點,不代表本站同意其說法,本討論區不承擔由該言論所引起的法律責任